The tax law and taxation procedures department provides advice both to natural persons and societies and offers the following services:
- Tax planning.
- Recurrent tax counselling service (IRPF, IVA and IS).
- Business operations and estate operations.
- Actuations and defence in front of the Public Treasury.
- Enterprise internationalization processes.
- Tax counselling to expats and immigrants.
- Non-residents taxing.
Furthermore, the department disposes of a vast experience in counselling in all the subjects related to taxation procedures, among which we should highlight:
- Verification and investigation procedures by the Tax Administration: verifications and inspection procedures by the AEAT, both partial verifications and general inspections. Actuations in front of all the bodies and inspection units dependent of the AEAT, autonomic administrations, local entities, etc.
- Procedures in front of the collection bodies, in particular, we have a vast experience in the defence of responsibility derivations, suspensions, seizure and deferrals, etc.
- All type of economic-administrative procedures in front of the Economic-Administrative Courts.
- Regional Courts and Central Economic Administrative Court: lodging of claims, allegations and judicial remedies of all types.
- Administrative litigation procedures in front of all the judicial instances (High Court of Justice, National High Court, Supreme Court): handling of lawsuits and judicial remedies of all types.
- C/Roger de Llúria, nº 118, 2º -2ª
- Tel: (+34) 93 742 65 26
- Fax: (+34) 93 142 47 65
- C/Claudio Coello, 20, 3º Izq.
- Tel: (+34) 91 576 10 01
- Fax:(+34) 91 577 77 63
- Rua Latino Coelho, nº 13-2º andar
1050-132 Lisboa ( Portugal)
- Tel: (+351) 211 377 292
- Fax: (+351) 211 377 112
- Av. Eduardo Madero 1020, piso 5º
1106 Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Tel: (+54) 11 4516-1500
- Fax: (+5411) 4312-4058