SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT LAW
GAY-ROSELL & SOLANO offers counselling and legal defence services in the following areas of shipping and transport law:
- Flag State and registration of the vessel and of leisure crafts.
- The hull and machinery, goods and transport marine insurance. Leisure vessels insurance. Maritime liability.
- Administrative concessions. Operational port contracts. Management, services and leasing of port gear contracts.
- Contracts of use and exploitation of vessels. Contract of chartering for the trip and its submodalities. Contract of chartering for the time and the leasing of the vessel. Shipment knowledge. Other contracts of exploitation and navigational aids. Leisure vessel contracts.
- Construction, sale and purchase contracts of vessels and their financing.
- Procedures for the solving of disputes in front of the diverse jurisdictions. Precautionary seizure and judicial sale of vessel. Claims related with the cargo. Withholding of goods. Return claims by the insurance companies. Freight claims. Representation in administrative procedures. Inspections and sanctions. Execution of judgments and foreign arbitral awards.
- Casualties and maritime accidents. General average, rescue, boarding and shipwreck. Claims, liquidations, documents and processing. Liability for loss or damage of persons, propriety damage, marine environmental damage
- Land transport insurance.
- Authorisations for the transport of goods and passengers. Authorisations for the exercise of the activities of the transport of goods agency, forwarding agent and warehouseman-provider.
- National and international transport contracts of goods and passengers by road. Subcontracting. Multimodal transport. Administrative granting.
- Procedures for the solving of disputes in front of the different jurisdictions and claims in front of the Transport Arbitration Board of the different Spanish Autonomous Communities. Representation in administrative procedures. Inspections and sanctions. Judgment executions and foreign arbitral awards.
- Air contract of transport of persons, luggage and goods.
- Sales, purchase and leasing contracts of aircrafts and their financing.
- Business cooperation and collaboration contracts between aerial companies.
- Procedures for the solving of conflicts in front of the different jurisdictions concerning accidents and aerial incidents. Passengers and cargo claims. Representation of aerial companies and provides airport services in the administrative procedures. Inspections and sanctions.
- Airport services.
- Logistics operators and platforms. Logistic platforms construction contracts and their financing. Administrative authorisations of logistics operators.
- Provision of logistic services contracts. Breach in the provision of services and termination of contracts.
- Procedures for the solving of conflicts in front of the different jurisdictions.
- Customs legal regime. The customs management and their security. Authorised Economic Operator.
- International sales and purchase contracts. Incoterms. International means of payment. International documentary credits. Procedures for the solving of conflicts arising from the foreign trade. European payment order procedure.
- C/Roger de Llúria, nº 118, 2º -2ª
- Tel: (+34) 93 742 65 26
- Fax: (+34) 93 142 47 65
- C/Claudio Coello, 20, 3º Izq.
- Tel: (+34) 91 576 10 01
- Fax:(+34) 91 577 77 63
- Rua Latino Coelho, nº 13-2º andar
1050-132 Lisboa ( Portugal)
- Tel: (+351) 211 377 292
- Fax: (+351) 211 377 112
- Av. Eduardo Madero 1020, piso 5º
1106 Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Tel: (+54) 11 4516-1500
- Fax: (+5411) 4312-4058