Our lawyers offer a full service in labour and social security matters and have a vast experience in the advice of individuals and enterprises (whether they are big enterprises, SME’s (Small and Medium sizes Enterprises) or both national and international corporations), which enables them to offer a full and comprehensive advice.
Having a multidisciplinary profile, our professionals act in defence a representation, in both individual and collective procedures, of enterprises in different sectors in front of the National High Court, the High Court of Justice and other courts.
We have a vast experience in:
RECRUITMENT AND COLLECTIVE BARGAING
- Counselling in the election of a contract modality and drafting of contracts.
- Application and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements.
- Elaboration of a countable list of payroll where the different sums appear disaggregated for each worker and for sections, with a total summary of the enterprise, including the company cost of Social Security disaggregated in different accounting items.
- Collective bargaining.
- Employment restructuring within the framework of bankruptcy procedures.
- Enterprise restructuring.
CLAIMS AND LAWSUITS
- Labour complaints in front of the administrative and/or judicial authorities:
- Lawsuits concerning dismissal.
- Lawsuits concerning discrimination and other conflicts in the workplace.
- Lawsuits concerning corporate responsibility.
- Collective disputes and strike procedures.
- Labour inspectorates.
- Occupational risk prevention and legislation on safety at work.
- Counsel in recurrent consultations concerning working hours, permits, leave of absence or vacations, among others.
- Review of the corporate responsibility on the subject of social security.
- Lawsuits in front of the Social Court on the matter of disability, retirement, widowhood and unemployment.
- Deferrals of the Social Security contributions.
- Registration of companies and affiliation of workers to the Social Security system.
- Calculation and processing of the Social Security contributions.
- Refund applications for unduly paid funds.
- Special convention.
- Processing in front of the INSS or, where appropriate, in front of the Accident-Insurance Institution the sick and/ or accident leaves and registers.
- Design of the human resources policy: optimisation.
- Study and assessment of work plans.
- Elaboration and design of training plans.
- Drafting of salary sheets in both an official and confidential model.
- Drafting of documents related with the contributions to the Social Security.
- Drafting and processing of registrations, leaves and variations in front of the Social Security General Treasury (RED system).
- Drafting and processing in front of the INEM of employment contracts, both ordinary and subsidised, as well as, where appropriate, of its corresponding extensions.
- Drafting of the declarations concerning the withholding I.R.P.F. tax, as well as the information communications to the payer and of the I.R.P.F. withholding certificates.
- Drafting of the countable list of payroll where the different sums appear disaggregated for each worker and for sections, with a total summary of the enterprise, including the company cost of Social Security disaggregated in different accounting items.
- Incentive plans for executives and employees.
- Retention of talent plans: bonus, stock options, RSU.
- Flexible compensation plans.
- Geographical and functional mobility of the employees.
- C/Roger de Llúria, nº 118, 2º -2ª
- Tel: (+34) 93 742 65 26
- Fax: (+34) 93 142 47 65
- C/Claudio Coello, 20, 3º Izq.
- Tel: (+34) 91 576 10 01
- Fax:(+34) 91 577 77 63
- Rua Latino Coelho, nº 13-2º andar
1050-132 Lisboa ( Portugal)
- Tel: (+351) 211 377 292
- Fax: (+351) 211 377 112
- Av. Eduardo Madero 1020, piso 5º
1106 Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Tel: (+54) 11 4516-1500
- Fax: (+5411) 4312-4058