COMPETITION AND EUROPEAN UNION LAW
GAY-ROSELL & SOLANO offers, in particular, the following services:
- Full advice in the subject of Competition Law, both at a national and European level, in all types of sectors and markets.
- Assistance and representation of the client in front of the competition authorities, both national and European, in all types of administrative files and judicial remedies (informative, of inspection, of infringement, of precautionary measures, of vigilance, remedies, etc.).
- Advice in issues related to the application of the European Union Law.
- Representation of the client in judicial procedures related with Competition Law.
- Common Agri-food Law, PAC and Common Fisheries Law.
- Judicial remedies in front of the Court of First Instance and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- Competition Law in the jurisdiction over commercial matters: Damages.
- Advice concerning the free movement of goods, persons, services and capitals, and the freedom of establishment.
- Arbitration in competition matters.
- Preliminary ruling in front of the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- C/Roger de Llúria, nº 118, 2º -2ª
- Tel: (+34) 93 742 65 26
- Fax: (+34) 93 142 47 65
- C/Claudio Coello, 20, 3º Izq.
- Tel: (+34) 91 576 10 01
- Fax:(+34) 91 577 77 63
- Rua Latino Coelho, nº 13-2º andar
1050-132 Lisboa ( Portugal)
- Tel: (+351) 211 377 292
- Fax: (+351) 211 377 112
- Av. Eduardo Madero 1020, piso 5º
1106 Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Tel: (+54) 11 4516-1500
- Fax: (+5411) 4312-4058