ARBITRATIONGAY-ROSELL & SOLANO has a proven track record and experience in all sorts of arbitral procedures, whether they are national or international, both Law and Equity.
Eugenio Gay Montalvo currently is an Arbitrator at the Arbitral Court of Madrid Chamber of Commerce and Industry, among other organisms, and also at Barcelona’s Arbitral Court. He has also been in several occasion Arbitrator at the Paris International Chamber of Commerce (Chamber de Commerce International de Paris CCI), he was the President of the Catalan Arbitral Association who is in charge of Barcelona’s Arbitral Tribunal (TAB) and has a wide experience and career as a Lawyer at several both national and international procedures.
Eudald Vendrell Ferrer is Arbitrator at Barcelona’s Arbitral Tribunal and at the Paris International Chamber of Commerce (CCI) and he is a founding member of the Association for the Promotion of the Arbitration (Asociación para el Fomento del Arbitraje (AFA)).
Julio Castro Caldas has been an Arbitrator at multiple international arbitrages of the Paris International Chamber of Commerce (CCI) and at the Lisbon and Porto Commercial Association (Asociación Comercial de Lisboa y de Porto).
The professional services that GAY-ROSELL & SOLANO offers in the area of practice of ARBITRATION are the following:
- Performing as arbitrators during arbitral procedures before Paris International Chamber of Commerce (CCI) and Barcelona’s Arbitral Tribunal (TAB) or Madrid’s Chamber of Commerce Arbitral Court.
- Processing and representation during arbitral procedures before the international arbitral courts of well-known reputation such as Paris International Chamber of Commerce (CCI).
- Processing and legal representation during arbitral procedures before the most renowned arbitral courts in Spain such as the Spanish Court of Arbitration, Barcelona’s Arbitral Tribunal (TAB) or Madrid’s Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Tribunal, among others.
- Request of interim measures, discovery and taking evidence.
- Previous counselling to arbitration submission, choice of Court or Tribunal, choice of arbitrators.
- Recognition procedures and arbitral foreign award execution.
- Nullification, review and arbitral award execution proceedings.
- Examination, negotiation and drafting of arbitral covenants.
- C/Roger de Llúria, nº 118, 2º -2ª
- Tel: (+34) 93 742 65 26
- Fax: (+34) 93 142 47 65
- C/Claudio Coello, 20, 3º Izq.
- Tel: (+34) 91 576 10 01
- Fax:(+34) 91 577 77 63
- Rua Latino Coelho, nº 13-2º andar
1050-132 Lisboa ( Portugal)
- Tel: (+351) 211 377 292
- Fax: (+351) 211 377 112
- Av. Eduardo Madero 1020, piso 5º
1106 Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Tel: (+54) 11 4516-1500
- Fax: (+5411) 4312-4058